Branded Merchandise Company Stores
Simplify Your Employees’ Work Clothing and Promotional Products Sourcing With Your Own Custom Online Company Store.
We’ll help you select and stock your store with work clothing, internal use branded supplies, tradeshows and conferences promotional materials, the cool swag options giveaways, and much more.
Our company stores streamline the ordering and distribution of your company branded merchandise for your employees. It eliminates inefficiencies, saves time, saves money, and protects your brand.
Increase employee engagement in a cost effective way by making your company swag accessible through a simple online platform, available exclusively to your staff, that meets your exact requirements.
Your Company Store Can Supply
- Conference and trainings branded materials
- Trade show banners, backdrops, tablecloths and giveaways
- Logoed office supplies and stationery
- Your branded apparel collection
- Promotional swag
- Business gifts
- Onboarding welcome kits
Ease of Ordering
Authorized employees can order company merchandise when the need arises, wherever they are, even from their phones. No more having to go through higher-ups to get their orders placed. Less paperwork, less people involved, less time, and less costs.
Company Store Helps Build Strong Brands
Consistency is key in building a recognizable and strong brand. A company store ensures brand consistency all around, both internally, building employee engagement and loyalty, and externally, as your promotional materials and merchandise will always be on brand.
Manage Incentive and Rewards Programs
Employee Incentives and Rewards programs become easy to plan and implement through a company store. From awards to swag kits to high end gifts, to an easy way to cash in employees reward points, your company store provides the flexibility you need in your fast paced business environment.
The cost of setting up and run your online company store for employees will be widely outweighed by the savings:
- Eliminates labor costs related to inefficient ordering logistics
- Allows to order larger quantities of each item and enjoy bulk ordering discounts
- Ease of ordering avoids rush fees
How Long Does it Take?
Initially, you’ll want to gather information about your company’s use of branded merchandise You might want to survey your employees, review your orders for the last year, bring in your department heads, etc. We guide you in this process, every step of the way.
- We start by clarifying your goals.
- What type of store do you want to create? What’s its purpose?
- Next is determining the internal ordering process you want. Will you have ordering restrictions? Will there be an approval process? Will there be budgets assigned to departments?
- Next is determining the products for your store.
Once the planning is complete, it takes 2-4 weeks to setup a new company store depending on the amount of custom programming and number of items included in the store.
Ready To Get Started?
We’ll show you how easy it is for you to set up your company store when you leave the heavy lfting to us! Chat, call or if you’d like to set a time to talk, contact us clicking here.
We look forward to hearing from you!